Terms and conditions
You will stay at out Guesthouse Ti Ar Yer for one night or more.
So that your stay goes as smoothly as possible, please take good note of the general conditions of stay.
- Our guesthouse is not a hotel and is defined as a place of calm and serenity day and night for the respect of all occupants.
- The cottage is non-smoking.
- For hygienic reasons, pets are not accepted.
- Reservation from 2 nights minimum in high season (from June 15th to September 15th).
- It is forbidden to eat in the rooms. The dining room, the winter garden and the garden are at your disposal.
Please let us know the day before or the morning of your arrival time.
Without this clarification, arrivals are between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Rental of the room ends at 10 a.m.
All reservations must be accompanied by an advance payments equivalent to 30% of the stay.
Exceptionally in the event of COVID we accept cancellations up to 7 days before your arrival, we then offer you a credit note.
If the cancellation occurs less than 15 days before arrival, the entire stay is due.
If the cancellation occurs between 30 and 15 days before arrival, only 50% of the entire stay is due.
Before 30 days, 25% of the entire stay is due.
For any interruption of stay before the scheduled departure date, the number of nights reserved will be taken into account as compensation.
If you notice an anomaly, a malfunction or any other problem, please let us know so that we can do what is necessary to return it to normal.
Wishing you a good stay, we remind you that we will never be far away and that you should not hesitate to contact us if necessary, for advice or any question relating to your stay or the region