- Personal data: any information relating to a natural person identified or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements specific to him.
- User: any capable natural person, or any legal person, using the services offered on the site https://chambredhotebrest.fr
The person responsible for processing your personal data is Eliane Briant (you will find the details of the legal identification of Eliane Briant in the legal notices).
Terms of Service
Applicable law and competent administrative authority
Links to third-party websites
Collection and dissemination of personal data
Maison d’hôtes Ti Ar Yer may collect personal data related to the user, in particular when:
- navigation on the site,
- a request for information or contact.
The information likely to be collected by Maison d’hôtes Ti Ar Yer is that relating to the identity of the user, his telephone and/or electronic contact details. All personal data collected by Maison d’hôtes Ti Ar Yer is mandatory and necessary to benefit from the services offered by Maison d’hôtes Ti Ar Yer. Each data collected by Maison d’hôtes Ti Ar Yer is in accordance with the purpose(s) pursued. All of the personal data thus collected by Maison d’hôtes Ti Ar Yer may be transmitted to external service providers in order to ensure the proper functioning of the services.
Retention of personal data
The user’s personal data is kept until it is deleted at the request of the user or by Maison d’hôtes Ti Ar Yer.
Right of access and deletion of personal data by the user
In accordance with the provisions of Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended, the user has a right of access to the information collected by Maison d’hôtes Ti Ar Yer:
- the user can request at any time the modification of his data
- the user can request the rectification of erroneous data at any time
- the user can request the deletion of existing data at any time.
To exercise this right, it will be up to the user to send a message to the following address: email@example.com
The cookies issued by Maison d’hôtes Ti Ar Yer allow us to:
- to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements making up our site, allowing us to improve the configuration, interest, design and ergonomics of our services,
- to adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to the site, depending on the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has.
You can configure your browser software at any time so that cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected (either systematically or according to their issuer). You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie can be saved in your terminal.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome) is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes in terms of cookies. Below you will find information about the main browsers.
If the user does not wish to transmit information to Google Analytics, he has the option of downloading and installing this module on his web browser. The user can download the Google Analytics deactivation module by clicking on this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr.
For more information about privacy and security related to Google Analytics, the user can click on the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr.
Embedded content from other websites